About Trish Lowe Ltd
Principal: Trish Lowe, Registered Valuer, BCom VPM (Urban & Rural) SPINZ, ANZIV, MRICS
Trish Lowe Ltd was established in 2005 to provide professional valuation and property consultancy services to clients in the Canterbury area.
Trish provides a personal touch in a professional manner. You and your business will be treated with respect and confidentiality.
Valuation services are offered in residential and lifestyle property.
- Christchurch City
- Selwyn District
- Banks Peninsula
- Waimakariri District
- Hurunui District
- Government Departments
Trish Lowe Ltd has accreditation under the Property Industry Quality Assurance Programme (PIQA) for Real Property Valuation from the Property Institute of New Zealand.
Trish Lowe is approved to complete valuations for all of the major banks.
Trish is passionate about people and property. She combines a personal touch with experience, professionalism and a broad knowledge of the Canterbury property market.
Her valuation experience spans more than 25 years working for both government departments and private companies.
- The Property Institute of New Zealand (Senior Member) SPINZ
- The New Zealand Institute of Valuers (Associate) ANZIV
- The Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (Professional Member) MRICS
- Registered Valuer per the Valuers Act 1948 (1991 – current)
- Annual Practising Certificate per the Valuers Act 1948 (1991 – current)
- Lincoln University Bachelor of Commerce – Valuation and Property Management (Urban and Rural, 1985 -1987)
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD) – Ongoing completion of annual credits required for certification under the CPD system of the New Zealand Property Institute (1996 – current).